After studying technical Illustration at Portsmouth Art College (circa 1990), I was fortunate to enough to carve out a career making computer graphics for a marketing and training company in Brighton. During my time with UCM we won a prestigious BIMA Award for a training programme for which I produced many of the animations and graphics. I was able to experience working in Milan, Italy and Boston USA.
On returning to the UK I settled in Twyford, Berkshire, working for a communcations agency as Creative Director. I worked with many prestigious companies such as AT&T, ADT,Microsoft, Vodafone, Shell and Xerox on all manner of digital media and design.
More recently, I am now working with a local fire safety company on their marketing and communications as well as taking on other design projects.
Design has always been a real passion for me, – I take great pleasure in helping people with their design and marketing challenges.
My Linked-In profile
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) , Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe
Captivate, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects. Adobe Animate CC. MS Office. WordPress, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Blender. Sketch, Figma. Google AdWords & Analytics, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey.
• Web Design
• Creation of online adverts & email campaigns
• UI wireframing & prototyping
• UI concept design
• Budget and project management
• Project delivery / implementation
• Freelance / agency team management
• Project planning
• Team leadership
• Problem solving
• Stakeholder engagement
• Creation of proposals & pitches
• Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt)
• Content localisation
• CMS & wordpress site development
• eLearning content / platforms
• Video & animation production
• Interactive displays
• Search engine optimisation
• Digital & print media production design
• HTML5 animation
• Online marketing
• Presentation creation
• Concept development
• Social media platforms
• 3D Graphics